So, we will have only one last class of Fashion! Please be sure to bring your completed assignment from last week. The basic class schedule will be:
1. 20 minutes to finish the assignment, ask me any last questions you may have. I will bring fabric samples for the questions that require them.
2. Mark the assignment as a class
- all the sewing skills that you have learned. Using the machine, types of stitches, etc
- assembling the hoodie - I will tell you the steps, you put them in order
- recognize hoodie pattern pieces, and how they were laid out on the fabric
- name examples of natural and synthetic fibres
- recognize fabric that is knit vs. woven - what they look like, and benefits of each.
4. When you finish the quiz, clean out your Sobeys bag.
- Pack up anything you wish to take home
- donate anything you don't want that the Fashions program might be able to use.
- return your textbook to the Learning Commons