Sunday, 1 September 2013

Welcome to Fashion 10

Hello, and welcome to Fashion 10 at LCHS.  Post for your fashion class will be tagged Fashion 10, and ypu can see my tags in the sidebar.  I will use this blog to attached important documents that you'll need for class, such as

By MONDAY, you should have collected or purchased your tool kit:
  • a small container, pencil case or box to hold equipment
  • a pair of fabric scissors
  • a seam ripper
  • a container of dressmaker’s pins
  • a fabric marker
  • a small package of hand sewing needles
  • one or two safety pins
  • a spool of white,  regular weight sewing thread

Please be patient with me - I love sewing, and I'm really looking forward to this year, but this is my first time teaching a sewing class since I was a 4-H member!  (Don't ask how long ago that was ;-))   Please feel free to call, text or email me if you have any questions or concerns.  

Mrs. Gillard


Phone: 403.782.8726 x 5119


Text: 587.328.0028

No comments:

Post a Comment